Thursday 7 May 2015

Seeing the Ego Right or Enjoyable Means Comprehension is Lacking - (399)

A Help

When I find it really difficult to weaken or comprehend an ego I remember this: “The stronger an ego the more it takes to comprehend it”. So then I relax and keep working on it, feeling very hopeful that I will crack it soon. The more I work the closer I get and the more you work the closer you get.


When It Seems Right

When I am struggling with the hypnotic grip of an ego where it seems so right and I feel enslaved and compelled to do want it wants I remember this: “If we still enjoy or see the ego right, it is because of a lack of comprehension”.

This gives me tremendous hope because it means that if I keep working I will come to understand it and separate it and see it totally differently and start to get free from it.


Conclusion

Hope and perseverance summarise this post. The answer is to know that work and comprehension is the answer, have hope in that comprehension will deliver the answer and be perseverant to arrive at the answer.


End (399).

No comments:

Post a Comment