Wednesday 7 November 2018

Don't Let the Sun Set on the Ego - (2695)

KRIM

There are times when we really can't let the sun set on an ego that we have.

Mainly because it manifested in a way that shocked or scared us.

Such moments are very useful to take stock and without further delay go to work hard on it.

Sunset at a local beach over here.
The best policy is to be pro-active and get to the ego before it has the chance to manifest.

If it manifests it is always best to work hard, because it having appeared once means it can easily appear twice or three times or four times more, especially if the circumstances in which it appeared are still present...

spew cat
I blew my anger quota last night. Two angry manifestations per year. I got home late at night, tired and eager to finish what I still had to do, and I find that the cat had spewed up on my computer chair in my room, just where I needed to work. In annoyance I pushed the chair into the cupboard with the spew flying off onto the floor.

Anger is frustrated desire...

In every angry manifestation there is a split second's moment of choice. Getting angry is always the this moment not taken advantage of...

The chair dented the nice white cupboard door and I still had to clean up the spew off both the floor and the chair, instead of just the chair. Then later the same cat perhaps nervous and worried seeing me getting angry, spewed up again, this time all of its recently eaten dinner. There I was cleaning up cat vomit again, and half an hour had passed without opening that spreadsheet.

End (2695).

2 comments: