Tuesday 24 June 2014

How A Gnostic Should Work in the Three Factors (147)

What Should be the Main Priority of the Day?

What is a good plan I think or this is what works for me, it may not work for you but can give you an idea. Is that I make the work on myself - mainly the psychological work of dissolving the ego the main priority in my day. So that is what I do first and work more on during the day. When I feel that I have done a good enough work or dedicated a good enough time to working psychologically I start to work with lectures, talks, translations etc. for other people in Gnosis and those who are not in Gnosis.


The Factor that Pays the Most

The factor that pays the most Master Rabalu said after doing an investigation in the internal worlds is the factor to do with the death of the ego. The psychological work helps us a lot and also makes us better teachers. So I think the best is to be more inclined or to be more biased towards the work on ourselves and then the work for humanity. Because what really helps us after physical death is how much consciousness we have and how much free essence we have.


Don’t Forget Humanity and to Transmute

We can't though not forget the work and sacrifice for humanity because that is love and that gives us many merits to be able to pay karma and to be able to receive the light to go ahead in our work. Also don't forget to transmute that helps us an extraordinary amount, if we are not transmuting, all the work we do in the first and third factors gets worn away.


Conclusion

Work in balance in the three factors, not 24 hours a day on any one factor, but in balance giving always slightly more to death.

End (147).


No comments:

Post a Comment