Tuesday 19 April 2016

Initiations are when the Being in us can Trust us - (872)

Introduction

At the closing of a missionary course a few years ago now a missionary gave a short talk and one of the very interesting things that he said which impacted me greatly and has stuck with me was the following:

“every initiation is a show of trust of the Being in us”


Trust of the Being in Us

This is really a very special and true statement.

It means that the Being in us only sends the Divine Mother to awaken as the kundalini in us when the Being knows that we can be trusted. That is that our past and current actions and inner psychological processes are trustworthy or worthy of carrying gradually bit by bit the different parts of the Real Being in us, starting with the Divine Mother in her aspect as the Kundalini.


A Profound Question

I often ask myself am I thinking, feeling and acting so as to win the trust of my Being.

This is really quite a profound question. It is also a very powerful question that can provide one with enough motivation to modify our psychological processes and behaviour.


End (872).

No comments:

Post a Comment