Friday 9 March 2018

Ah! Karmic Thinking! - (2273)

I Feel Happy But this Can't Last, Something is Going to Happen...

There are moments in the life of a person where they genuinely feel happy and then they think to themselves, this can't be, something is going to happen, this can't last I can't be happy like this for long.

People then become like distrusting, waiting for something bad to happen and for their happiness to go with that bad news. They think, I'm going to get sick, an accident, someone is going to die or get sick, a phone call bearing bad news etc. etc.

I Feel Happy But I Don't Deserve It...

Another side of the karmic psychology or thinking is where one feels happy and then one thinks, no way I don't deserve to feel happy like this and then one starts to wait to feel bad.

Origin

All these thought patterns come from the karmic psychology which I will post more about soon... Because I have just been told to get off the computer!

End (2273).

No comments:

Post a Comment