Tuesday 18 September 2018

Drop Your Heart Rate – (2624)

In a retreat last year we were all taught a very nice and simple technique to lower our heart rate.


The technique is to relax and begin to breathe. Breathing out for a longer duration than you breathe in for.

Here are some photos showing my results of practicing this.

Here is my heart rate at work.


Here is my new heat rate after deliberately relaxing and breathing out for a longer duration than what I breathed in for. I did this for only a few minutes. Such a change ~ 25% decrease.


Master Samael taught that we all have a determined number of heart beats. So, it implies the slower our heart rate the more we prolong our physical life. So the key is to relax, relax and relax and breathe out long and slow to drop your heart rate.

End (2624).

No comments:

Post a Comment