Wednesday 4 December 2019

Newsreader Illusion - (3310)

I work in a building which is opposite the channel Nine building.

Channel Nine, along with three or four others, is one of the major TV broadcasting companies in Australia.

From that building they broadcast the daily news, the weather and all sorts of other programs and shows etc.

From time to time I cross paths with, news readers and certain sports and other TV personalities. Mind you I would say that everyone in the building in which I work would cross paths with them also.

What I notice, is that most of them are uglier and older looking, plus they look quite unfriendly and a little 'down' and haggard than what they look like on TV.

What do I expect right? They have the ego alive and their TV presentation is just that - a show to look bright and sunny for TV and that's it.

End (3310).


No comments:

Post a Comment