Tuesday 15 December 2020

Don't Say I won't Do It! - (3979)

Saying I won't do that: I won't eat that pastry today, I won't day that word, I won't behave in that way etc. is not really any good. It doesn't really help or work.



What is better is to wait for when the moment comes that you want to buy and eat that pastry, then stop and transform the impulse, using your already established background understanding. Using your will combined with your yearning.  


Stop by feeling the impulse, be totally conscious of it and then after that work in the moment to transform it. This is much more effective that relying on a resolution to stop the impulses etc. 


Remembering the Being after stopping the impulse helps most intensely to transform the impulse.


End (3979). 

No comments:

Post a Comment