Tuesday 7 December 2021

Interest in People Solution - (4294)

Sometimes I would hear things like "I have no interest whatsoever in this or that person" and treat this or that person in this or that way...


This never quite helped or worked for me. Because I have interest in everyone. I think we all have some kind of general interest that all people are healthy, safe and happy... This is the kind of interest I have in everyone. 


Driving to work this morning I finally solved my conundrum...


The key is to have interest and not have interest. Which is a paradox, it seems that paradoxes are the way our own consciousness at times works. 


Things quite often are solved with the consciousness by creating a paradox within us through the flexible understanding of the consciousness.


The paradox: "less is more" is a common example.


So the paradox which solves the puzzle is that we are to have interest in everyone but not be interested in our egoic psychology about people. 


I mean by that not be interested in our egoic processes towards people. Not be interested in our lustful processes towards a person, not be interested in our feelings of revenge towards a person, not be interested in the processes of control or distrust towards a person. Don't be interested in our own processes of resentment or ill-feeling towards a person. 


The right interest is this I feel...Interested but not interested...


End (4294).

No comments:

Post a Comment