Tuesday 7 March 2023

Hypnotic Grip Mainly Fear Based - (4682)

We know that each ego has an hypnotic grip which it uses to hook our attention away from our essence and common sense.


It is the power to fascinate our consciousness and keep us identified with it. Which is usually its desires, projections, promises and logic.


It is usually one or two powerful thoughts or beliefs. 


When we look at all these powerful thoughts and beliefs we find that they have fear in common.


The common fear is that without this ego I couldn't manage, life would be incomplete or boring, or not livable, I can't live without it, I will be harmed, I will lose control, I will live in a cage, I will lose my freedom, I will lose my happiness etc. etc.


When we work on any ego all of these fears are proven false!


Conclusion: we can help ourselves by not believing in the fear element that the hypnotic power of any ego presents to us.




End (4682).

No comments:

Post a Comment