Monday 6 March 2023

Work Photos - Conscious Shocks for Us! - (4689)

Every now and then as a real help sent to us, we get sent photos of people from any walk of life behaving really well or really badly.


These photos are to help us in our psychological work.


They are sent to give us a conscious chock!


If they are a photo of someone acting really well - they show us what to do in the situations where we are finding coping difficult.


If the photos are of bad behavior it is to shock us - letting us know that if we keep going we will go to that extent. 


The solution to honour both forms of helps is to work in psychological death. Die in that defect!


I once expressed anger while driving, then a week later behind me while driving (using the rear-vision mirror) I saw a man in the same situation as I was in when I got angry. He was getting agitated but was visibly making efforts to remain calm and he did - he drive normally for the time that I could see. A week later I witnessed a man dressed in office attire yelling with angry sarcasm for way too long at a man driving a Tesla who was blocking his bus from reaching the stop. People on the street were trying to figure out what was going on and a definite spectacle was happening. I started to wonder if that man was really mentally ok? He certainly was dressed if he were ok - but who knows right?


The below chart is good to use as a psychological inventory. Take stock of all the defects and virtues we actually have and do not have.




End (4689).

No comments:

Post a Comment