Skip to main content

C'mon Give me the Virus - (3465)

You know sometimes we get things a bit wrong. In this post there a few things wrong. Sorry.

Future Minds

You know m.m.m has a point. He says the real problems to arise in the future will more be experienced in and from people's minds.

I think that he is right, that the minds of people are not really ready to deal with things such as world wide tragedies, epidemics and the like. Anyway nothing can be done about it really, but to strengthen our own mind and help others to do the same.

Get the Virus and Its Over

Say I get the corona virus, ok so I'll be sick for a few weeks. I'll be pretty miserable for that time but  I won't die. I'm sure I will regret having got it but I will survive, then its over. 

I would rather get the virus and be done with it, than live for months in that fear, panic, stress, rejection, avoidance and inhumanity. That is a sickness I think worse than the virus. 

On the Bus

I was on the bus the other day and sneezed because of some dust or something and people immediately leaned away and covered their noses and mouths. I don't have the virus but I guess they don't know that, but assume that that is the case.

Assumption

There is the assumption that everyone or anyone has or could have the virus, when there are hardly any cases here. That assumption is quite a wrong and stressful one. It has fear as its base and widely projects this assumption everywhere onto everyone and makes a person to think that they can not trust anyone and it can make a person terribly paranoid of meeting with people in group settings etc.

End (3465).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...