Tuesday 23 December 2014

Warm Christmas Wishes to the Regular Readers - (286)

To the Regular Readers

It seems that there are some regular readers of this blog, so first of all I would like to say hello to you all, I don’t know who you are or where you are from, I only know from the statistics page of this blog that there are two or three constant views of every new post, so I assume that that means two or three regular readers. I could be wrong though…


Warm Wishes

Anyhow, hello to you and I wish you and anyone else who comes across this post a very warm, special and mystical Christmas and may it be one that renews you and helps prepares your foundation to do some great works in the new year to come, 2015.


May your inner star guide you to much success and profound transformations in 2015.


2015

I wish that 2015 will see you and all of us come to some important insights and discoveries abut ourselves, make some very necessary changes and may your work and toils bring you contentment and happiness and closeness to your Divine, immortal Being.


Looking Forward to 2015

I look forward to being able to post as much useful information on this blog and my websites (yet to be developed) as I possibly can. I have so many blog titles generated during a recent retreat that I took part in, that if I can make those titles into a post I would be really very happy.


Conclusion

The conclusion for this post is continuation… To be continued…More posts to come.

End (286).

No comments:

Post a Comment