Wednesday 23 August 2017

First Signs of Relief from Comprehension - Fear of Blood and Medical Procedures - (1898)

It is an Ego! (Hemophobia Ego – Scared of Blood)

A great sigh of relief it is to realise that it is an ego. A fragment of the essence conditioned in such a way that its thinking and feeling produces such uncomfortable symptoms all for a very specific determined reason.

It is not my brain, not my stomach, not my kidneys, not my liver, not the air I breathe, not the people around me sending me bad impressions or waves or vibes, it is not black magic, demons, bats, vampires, ghosts, etc. It is an ego that when displaced makes me return back to normal.

If it is an ego I can not get identified with it. I can wait for it to go, I can be aware behind it and know that it will pass and that nothing will happen and that I am not going to get sick I will ‘right as rain’ when it displaces.


Nothing Bad is Going to Happen After It

After working on it, with some KRIM. A realisation or understanding rose up with a corresponding relief. After such a encounter or procedure nothing bad is generally going to happen. After a blood sample, an injection, a biopsy etc. etc. we will be ok again.

This meant that in my psychology there was something there that believed that something ominous would happen after a medical procedure. A wrong belief!

Taking Refuge in the Being

As a Guide

Remembering the Being in one and surrendering and travelling inside of oneself closer to one’s inner Being brings a relief. Praying like: “may you guide me to unravel this ego that provokes such terror and uncomfortable feelings. I trust in you. As I have created you know me well and you can guide me to unravel it.”

As a Support to Pass Through it

Once again, remembering the Being in one and surrendering and travelling inside of oneself closer to one’s inner Being brings such a big soothing relief. Oh God! A deep breath out that relaxes beyond anything else.

Then to pray and with corresponding inner action “I trust in you and in my trust I know you allow me the strength to pass through whatever may come.”.

End (1898).

No comments:

Post a Comment