Skip to main content

About Ubiquity – (2404)

Introduction

The theme of ubiquity of the Being was treated in the retreat and I could understand it a little bit. Which honestly is much more than what I had previously understood. I still have many questions to ask though, and maybe one day those questions will be answered.

View

The retreat helped me to clarify the idea that I previously had about ubiquity. I previously thought that the gift of ubiquity was either one of two things.

The first thing that I thought it was, was that a Monad has an essence and that essence somehow uses the powers of its Monad to duplicate itself and appear in two places at the same time somehow using the science of Jinas. This is all very vague and does not add up really, if you analyse it.

The other version that I had in my mind was that a Monad divides Its essence into parts and each part enters a different human body.

Correct Version from Master Samael

Master Samael says that this (the latter) idea of ubiquity is half right and half wrong. He said that it is the same one and only soul, that is present in several vehicles (human bodies).

This seems better, in that the essence is not divided, but it is much unexplainable.

This gift of ubiquity serves the Monad in the sense that through the soul being able to participate in the human lives of several vehicles it can learn much more and develop much more widely through a large variety of life experiences.


Questions

This raises some questions. One is that one vehicle of a Monad could be working for the self-realisation while another vehicle could well be doing the opposite, such as fornicating (losing the sexual energy). How would that affect the Monad then? It feels like it would hamper the Monad wouldn’t it as that vehicle fornicating would be incurring karma for the itself and the Monad.

Another question is, if it is the same soul how does the soul participate in the life’s of several bodies. It is like a master control centre that has links into each vehicle?

Conclusion

I am grateful to have the correct idea of what ubiquity is at least. I don’t understand how it works yet. But one day this understanding will partly or fully come.

End (2404).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...