Skip to main content

Psychological Implications of the Fall - (2934)

The psychological implications are so vast.

There was the fall and then came the consequences. Each of these two stages has their psychology. 

There was the psychology behind the fall, this psychology holds the psychological reasons and a bit of the ontological reasons as to why we fell. 

Then there is the psychology of the mistakes that come to be as a consequence of having fallen. 

Then there is also the psychology that further developed the "I's" that were created. 


This is the psychology of combinations and transactions, and it develops the "I" and creates various other "I's". 

Hence we have the three problems and their remedies to do with the ego:

1. Stop the creation of new "I's" by the transformation of impressions.
2. Weaken the existing ones by the action of the state of alertness
3. Eliminate the existing ones - Divine Mother

End (2934).

Comments

  1. About the creation of new I's ..do you mean to say we keep creating new ones and if so what is stopping us from
    having the free 3% of consciuosness bottled up by lifes end , if this was the case then surely we'd all end up with
    no free essence and I'm not referring to those people who are obvious lost causes but the rest of us .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We certainly create new "I's" along the way but also some old small "I's" die. Depending on how we lived we can end up with less than 3% of free essence. I think now days many people may have less than 3%. That figure was a general figure coming from the number three of the three forces.

      Delete
  2. I read somewhere that the figure of 3% come from Carl Jung's research into the subconscious .... at any rate for those without gnosis can small I's still die ..and if not then would that mean through each succesive life they're born with less and less free essence because if that were the case then by now we'd pretty much all be without any free essence and very degenerated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure very small I's starved for long enough die. Good point though I have wondered abut that myself. After so many lives surely we would have to have no free essence left. But the reality seems to be that there is always a minimum that gets upheld for the normal person who has not done anything exceedingly grave.IT may have also taken many lives to bottle up the consciousness as well. 3% though compared to 97% is pretty miserable and we are so very degenerated right now and it is increasing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...