Thursday 17 October 2019

Victim of your Experiences - (3252)

Dreams

Dreams or experiences can be 'spot-on', 'hit the nail on the head', at times and at times there exists a strange relationship between people and their dreams or experiences. Which this post is really about.

I have noticed that sometimes we can fall victim to our own dreams and experiences. Which in any case is not very good. So I am writing a bit about this point here.

Normally when we fall victim to our dreams we say the following:

"I had this experience and I don't know what it means. Tell me what it means."

"I had this experience and I don't know what I should do with it."

"I had this experience and I am wary of that person now."

"I had this experience and I can't do what the dream told me to do. What do I do?"

"I had this experience and it was good but it is not coming true."

"I had this dream and I am shaking in my boots now. I am confused and worried."

Investigation

I think you get what I mean now. The solution to stop being a victim is always knowledge and  comprehension through investigation. Once we comprehend we get some consciousness and then we can act in order. Action mostly in relation to most dreams is to forget and discard but not always that is where our careful discernment must enter into play. 

End (3252).

No comments:

Post a Comment