Tuesday 26 August 2014

Student: The Being is not Real for Me – Part 1 (220)

Introduction

This post contains a question and an answer. The questions were asked by a student who decided in the end to leave his Gnostic studies and the answers are from a Gnostic instructor.


Question 1 or Complaint 1

Do I feel my Being ? I think I feel something- Do I have interaction with it ?- I don't feel it and thus I don't feel it exists in me. It may be there for you but not for me. That is why I will not be returning.


Answer 1

Just thinking about your email, I respect what you say I certainly take what you said with respect.

What I would like to say if I may, is that you are right in that the Being is hard to see and feel.

The Being is so natural and normal in us that it is so hard to realize that we have one. Anyhow that is our work to slowly and gradually bit by bit realize this very subtle presence in ourselves.

I think though very respectfully that behind you coming to Gnosis was Him, in every breath that you take He is there bringing that magical force of life into you. That special force or stream of life running through you is Him, behind your inquietudes was and is Him and even behind your doubts is Him. Why behind your doubts - because He may well want you to find Him and so He gives you the doubt for you to clear them with the truth of your experience.

The Being is not easy to find and it requires some dedication and practice just as does anything in life. It takes a person 7 years of hard work to be a Doctor, with a good amount of practice we can find the Being, a good question is for how long have we tried to find the Being? You never how close we are we could be as is said in so many stories, just one step away and then we give up.

Anyhow, just something to think about, we have always want the best for your soul, though with respect for your wishes.


End (220).

No comments:

Post a Comment