Monday 4 August 2014

The Various Logics of the “I’s” (200)

Quest for the Light Truth

The quest is to find the truth, the light truth that sets you free and is the balm for the essence. It is also that which removes the ego, and exposes it as false. That wisdom or piece of light gives us an enormous relief in relation to the death of the ego.


Finding the Light Truth

The way to find the truth is to see the ego as false and to see its logic as false. The perception and the logic are the same. We perceive according to the logic. The perception and the logic support each other 100%. If we change the logic or the way of thinking we won’t perceive things in the same way.


Various Logics

Here below are some egos with their logic clearly expressed. I sincerely hope to write more about this subject. Because when one knows the logic of the ego they are close to be able to end the fight with that ego.

Self-consideration

I should be thought of and asked and considered. They should wait for me, they should have asked me, they should have left that for me, they should see that I am having a hard time right now and give me a break, etc.

Greed

I can’t waste this opportunity, it is a chance to get more, I can not let it slip past. It is worth it.

Lust

Something will happen, the possibility of pleasure coming true. It will be pleasant, relaxing, agreeable and pleasurable. Pain, and difficult and costly consequences do not exist.


End (200).

No comments:

Post a Comment