Monday 15 September 2014

Gnostic Retreats – A Complete Look (231)

Introduction

I am writing this post as a conclusion to effort that I have been making to understand the topic of retreats. I plan to extend the writing divide this understanding over a posts.


The Points

The points that I plan to touch on are the following:

  •          Elements of a retreat
  •          Why of a retreat
  •          Benefits of a retreat
  •          Shortcomings of a retreat
  •          Sacrifice in a Retreat
  •          Participants of a retreat
  •          Leaders of a retreat
  •          Effectiveness of a retreat
  •          Retreat length
  •          Three dimensions of a retreat
  •          Conclusion – go or don’t go?



Conclusion

Hang on for the next couple of posts to read and I hope use what you read to become more conscious about what a Gnostic retreat and be in a better or more conscious position to decide upon going to a retreat.

End (230).

No comments:

Post a Comment