Skip to main content

A Prayer to the Divine Mother About the Ego (255)

Express Your Worries to the Divine Mother

My Divine Mother Kundalini, I am worried about this ego that I have. I have gone with it, identified with it and have wanted what it is has been conditioned to give. I wanted what it could give me and in the way it was going to get it.

When I came close to getting it, I realised that I didn’t want it! I felt nervous and scared. It was not going to be pleasant as I believed it would be. I felt that I could not do without it, that what you my Divine Mother could give me or that which my own consciousness could give me would not satisfy me.


I am Confused – Illuminate Me My Divine Mother

I am scared that it will come back again. I have to work to not allow it to come back. To work hard to learn to get that deep satisfaction which is beyond that of this ego wants. What satisfaction does this ego give me in the end anyway?

Help me to comprehend, I am confused maybe I do not need this satisfaction, maybe with the death of this ego, the issue of this satisfaction will all disappear. Maybe that is where I am wrong maybe I don’t need this at all even in a superior way. Is that true? Illuminate me my Divine Mother, please illuminate me!


This Ego Can’t Continue

I know I can not do this again. I can not be identifying with this ego while I am on the path. It can not be, I can not come to be able to walk the path still falling into identification with this ego.

It has to be stopped sometime, why not now. If I stop it now I break the cycle. If I don’t stop it now I will have to start from zero again.


What this Ego Wants

This ego only wants a feeling made real. It wants me to feel a certain way, emotions become our reality so it wants our reality to match our emotion. It wants to feel uplifted, special in myself, however the end result is that it is always produces a down fall. Pain is its end result.

My Divine Mother I am well now, but the pendulum will swing, help me to not be moved by the pendulum, not to allow myself to go with that ego again.


Conclusion


Help my comprehension to go deep enough so to be strong enough to not identify with that ego. May I change and may I die.

End (255).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...