Skip to main content

A Woman is not a Piano! Part 1 - (859)

What’s Wrong with these People that are Always Touching?

There is something odd with men that touch and touch their girlfriends, partners, finance’s, wives and even other women.


Lust or Fear

It is certainly something instinctive, whether that instinctive part be to do with lust or be to do with fear. Both of these two factors have a strong instinctive component.


If Fear

If it is fear, such a person touches and touches as if to say “I am here, look at me I am loving you, I am giving you tenderness, a beautiful thing, a virtue, my heart through this touch, my love… so please love me back!”.

The fear involved is the fear of not being loved. The touching person wants to be loved and is scared of not being 'loved' or losing 'love' that he touches and touches thinking that that is the way to get love or make sure to himself that there is love there and it is not going away or getting less.

Really in such a case it is that the man wants to be loved but does not want really to love back. He thinks that he does but really he wants to be loved more than to love the other.

How is this true you may ask, because to love the other means to give respect and freedom and space to the other that you are trying to love. Is love to make the other person into a toy, an object, a trophy or a piano?



It is a pretty hard hit, but just think about it, I had to face something similar one day and it was that way that I wanted to be loved more than to love. Then I changed because I realised I was not really loving. But to say to another you are not loving is a big insult or is too much to say.

To be continued…


End (859).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...