Friday 4 November 2016

'I' of Self-Narration - (1251)

I think it is an "I" or maybe it is a habit of the mind, though whatever it is, it is something unnecessary for us, we can do without it and better still our own consciousness can replace it.

I think that this "I" uses the mind to try and make us aware of what we are doing and to try and make us feel content about what we are doing, but it is not really experiencing ourselves and the moment that we are living directly. Only our consciousness can do that.

We certainly don't need it. We can use the direct observation and attention to the moment of our own consciousness instead of it. 

This is much more superior than our mind narrating everything that we are doing as we are doing it.

Putting our consciousness to work every time we with our mind start narrating what we are doing, and asking the Divine Mother to dissolve it, we can weaken and weaken this "I" of self-narration.

It is worth doing.

End (1251).

No comments:

Post a Comment