Wednesday 23 November 2016

Last Post Until December the 8th – (1313)

On Retreat

This is just to let you know that I will be attending a retreat starting this Saturday going for a little over a week. So as of tomorrow the 25th of November 2016 there won’t be any posts until I resume my routine back on the 8th of December.


With Fury!

When I’m back I’ll be posting with fury. If you wanted to come to the retreat but couldn’t, you’ll be getting a bit of taste of it. But nothing beats being there for yourself.

I’ll be taking my special livescribe pen that does a marvellous job of converting hand written notes into editable text.


Work Hard!

I’m going to try and work hard to bring you some interesting and useful posts. Retreats are after all chances for us to work hard!

Until then, take good care! Travel Safe!

Map: the teachings, compass: your consciousness, globe: your goal of self-dominion, scroll: new but old stages to charter.
End (1313).

No comments:

Post a Comment