Tuesday 28 May 2019

Assumptions - Man with Flowers - (3046)

Often I go to buy flowers for the Gnostic centre from a small group of flower shops run by Vietnamese owners. These shops are located on a modern trendy type of street in a suburb quite close to the city. I often have to walk some distance from the flower shop to the car and while walking this distance I often get some slightly unusual smiles, smirks, and half smirks etc.


I can't make any assumptions as to what they are thinking that produces the smiles. Though this is a good example to bring into awareness in not making assumptions. Just perhaps those passer byes are making the assumption that I did something wrong and are trying to make up for it, or that the flowers are for someone special or that perhaps the flowers are for them but all of them are wrong.

I understand to be more awake is to not cloud reality with assumptions, which we do not know if they are right or not.

Just see and not interpret.

End (3046).

No comments:

Post a Comment