Monday 6 March 2023

I am You are a Consciousness Identity - (4698)

We do what our identity does. We all obey this order of things. We get done during the day what our identity would get done during the day.


The right identity for a Gnostic person to assume is that of an essence. If we deeply assume this we will see others a s an essence and we will take life and act in life as an essence does. 


We have to find the identity that is truer for us according to the work that we need to do.


If we really need to awaken more, then we have to adopt/assume the identity of our consciousness.


If we need to liberate ourselves more, then we need to assume the identity of a soul that wants to liberate itself from the conditionings and karma that enslaves it.


We have to drum it into ourselves often during the day. I am a consciousness, I am a consciousness, I am a consciousness and that means...I am watching my attention, I am not getting identified with anything else. Being my consciousness is my goal for the day! etc. etc.


Remembering this is self-remembering and the act of watching our attention is also self-remembering which is the effort to awaken.


Interesting graphic below. Basic message for us to take from it is that with knowing our identity as a consciousness or essence we become aware of ourselves inwardly and externally in the correct sense. We then balance both worlds: internal and external.





End (4698).

No comments:

Post a Comment