Sunday 10 March 2024

You are the Instrument of Your Inner Being - (5059)

You are the instrument of your Being. You are here to ultimately do the will of your Being.


You are not the instrument of anyone's else's will.


We may serve the will of a collective which works for the common good - which is a will created from the wise combination and syntheseis of our will and the will of various others. 


We can not serve the will of a single other whether that be an indiviudal or a group where our will does not participate.


If another tries to use you as an instrument to enact their will - we must reply: "I already have a master and my will is to fulfill the will of this master who dwells within. I as an instrument am already taken. You must consult first with my master if you wish to use me as an instrument of your will.". 


End (5059). 

No comments:

Post a Comment