Thursday 9 October 2014

Love is Fed with Love (251)

Logical isn’t it?

This statement by Master Samael is very wise and logical and it makes complete sense. We are so strange sometimes in that we ignore something so sensible and logical.


Love is not Fed with Indifference

Love or affection is not fed with indifference, hatred, disdain, dislike, harsh words and the like. These things actually erode love. Love is fed with the opposite of these things and more.


How can we Expect Others to Return Love if we Don’t Give it?

Sometimes we ignore this thinking that treating others harshly or even a little harshly will be liked by them and even cause us to return love. It never really does, it just causes or brings more separation.


Conclusion

When I notice that I am complaining internally that people are treating tough or harshly I check my present actions and my past ones to see how I have treated them. I am feeding them with positive impressions etc. and with love?


End (251).

No comments:

Post a Comment