Thursday 2 November 2017

A Super Big Thanks to All Those Who Have Translated Master Samael’s Works - (2043)

Where Would we Be?

I ask myself now and then, where would we be if it was not for the people who translated Master Samael’s books into English?

My answer is always: “I think that we would be worse off”.


Where also Would We Be?

Where also would we be if it wasn’t for those wonderful missionaries who travelled to various parts of the world to teach in languages other than Spanish?

Well I think also that we would not be here in Gnosis right now!

It is in part thanks to those who have worked in translating the works of Master Samael that we enjoy the Gnosis that we have today.

Seeing how the efforts of all of those people who work and have worked in translating Master Samael’s works fit into the big picture, we just have to say a big thank you!

End (2043).

No comments:

Post a Comment