Friday 3 November 2017

www.esotericteachings.blogspot.com.au - (2051)

A new Blog Site

I have had this idea swirling around in my head for a quite a while now, and I always thought that it would be best to bring this idea to life using a formal web site.

I started work on this idea (www.esotericteachings.com.au), however, it has proven due to time restraints, quite difficult to keep it up to date and to continue with what I started. Even though I plan though to one day finish this web site I had a another idea…

Blogging Using Blogger Could be the Answer

It seems that blogging using the Google Blogger platform may just do the trick. It is quick and easy and very accessible.

So here it is, the blog site where I am going to post notes from the classes I attend given by m.m.m. I plan to update this new blog site almost daily while keeping this one going as well. Let’s see how it goes.

The link is below:


This is what it looks like so far ( 1 post):



I hope that this new blog site will be useful and helpful to you. I think it will because he certainly delivers some very profound talks that cut right through to the heart of the issues that he touches on.

End (2051).

No comments:

Post a Comment