Wednesday 9 June 2021

Saddistic "I's" - (4154)

We have all sorts of unusal "I's" within us. If we are alert we can discover them...


I say "I's" because they are a psychological person living within our subconscious. They are like a metaphysical entity belonging to us that takes us over at the right moment to fuilfill their conditioning. They are like a person that has their thinking logic, their corresponding feeling and action. They are a mini us because they have some of our essence inside them. The essence is what makes a person. 


We have seen the thoughts and felt the feelings of these "I's" before but it has never twigged within us that those thoughts, feelings and actions have come from an "I", one particular "I" that when we see it we are now on its tail...


A discovered "I" is a dead "I". In time, as we work on it, it will die!


It can happen that we have some saddistic "I's" living within our subconscious. Typically these "I's" follow anger. They are are not there initially but appear after an angry state has been set up. They can in varying degrees be senselessly violent and destructive in word and action.


I say they are saddistic because they like destroying or ruining something. Self-compassion is a saddistic "I" actually. Because it enjoys suffering and seeing ourselves feeling low and downtrodden. The "I" of fornication is a little saddistic also. Resentment is also. Vandalism is another. 


When we discover such an "I" we can understand for a second, where before we couldm't the many things that other human beings have done in the past, where most of those things were crimes.


Sometimes due to a large amount of inner force that has not really arisen due to anger these "I's" can appear. 


What is at their core? A strange mixture of justice and love. A punishment of love... Reflect a bit on it and you may see something of an interesting revalatory quality there.


End (4154).

No comments:

Post a Comment