Skip to main content

3rd Circle – Venus – 288 Laws - (362)

The Gluttons

There in the third circle Dante and Virgil find a region where a putrid black snow, hailstones and rain, form a refuse-like icy slush on the ground. The souls in that region lie in the icy refuse-like slush all swollen and inert while the guardian of that region Cerberus the three headed dog, rips and tears at them with his teeth and scratches them with his claws.

This is the region of the gluttons, who abused food and drink and only produced “garbage and offal”. Here they lie in an icy slush like the refuse they produced in life and here Cerberus slavers over them as they slavered over food.

This circle is the antithesis of the heaven of Venus. The barks of cerebus represent the “violent animal sexual passions that are Luciferian and out of control”. The orgies, insatiable gluttony and drunkenness are the characteristics of this circle.


After all pleasure comes pain and bitterness, and the tears produced by this pain is symbolized by the rain that constantly falls.



Summary – Questions to V.M Samael

“Q: “Master, can you tell us what the bacchanalia and orgies in the third Dantean circle or subterranean region of Venus are like?

A: “Ladies and gentlemen, such a question makes me remember the days of my youth. At that time, I also joined the great sparkling feasts. I was right in the midst of the revelry and feasting, in the midst of carousing and orgies. Afterwards, there was bitterness, pangs of consciousness, and similar feelings.

After one of these feasts, I was taken to the third Dantean circle. I was conscious and clothed in my astral body. I sat at the head of the table of destiny at the feast of the demons. Grievous beauty of great materiality, the memory of which moves the inmost fibres of my soul. The table was full of bottles of liquor and filthy viands specially for gluttons. In the centre of that table was a big tray with a pig’s head displayed on it. I was terrified before that macabre feast; I was horrified and in pain as I saw that place of orgy.

Suddenly, everything changed. My divine Real Being, my Intimus, that angel of the Apocalypse of Saint John, who has in his hands the key of the abyss, gripped one of my arms and dragged me, as if by magic, out of the room. He threw me onto a white mortuary sheet that was on the disgustingly filthy floor and whipped me with a big chain. At the same time, he said, “You are my Bodhisattva, my human soul, and I need you to give the message of the new Age of Aquarius to humanity! Will you serve me or not?” Then, my heart was moved. I answered, “Yes Lord, I will serve you. I repent forgive me.”

That was what happened, friends. That’s how I started to abhor liquor, feasts, gluttony, drunkenness, and similar things. The only thing that can come from all that filth is tears, symbolized by the rain of that horrible region, those pestilent waters of bitterness and horrible mud of misery.”

End (362).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...