Wednesday 25 March 2015

3rd Circle – Venus – 288 Laws - (362)

The Gluttons

There in the third circle Dante and Virgil find a region where a putrid black snow, hailstones and rain, form a refuse-like icy slush on the ground. The souls in that region lie in the icy refuse-like slush all swollen and inert while the guardian of that region Cerberus the three headed dog, rips and tears at them with his teeth and scratches them with his claws.

This is the region of the gluttons, who abused food and drink and only produced “garbage and offal”. Here they lie in an icy slush like the refuse they produced in life and here Cerberus slavers over them as they slavered over food.

This circle is the antithesis of the heaven of Venus. The barks of cerebus represent the “violent animal sexual passions that are Luciferian and out of control”. The orgies, insatiable gluttony and drunkenness are the characteristics of this circle.


After all pleasure comes pain and bitterness, and the tears produced by this pain is symbolized by the rain that constantly falls.



Summary – Questions to V.M Samael

Q: “Master, can you tell us what the bacchanalia and orgies in the third Dantean circle or subterranean region of Venus are like?

A: “Ladies and gentlemen, such a question makes me remember the days of my youth. At that time, I also joined the great sparkling feasts. I was right in the midst of the revelry and feasting, in the midst of carousing and orgies. Afterwards, there was bitterness, pangs of consciousness, and similar feelings.

After one of these feasts, I was taken to the third Dantean circle. I was conscious and clothed in my astral body. I sat at the head of the table of destiny at the feast of the demons. Grievous beauty of great materiality, the memory of which moves the inmost fibres of my soul. The table was full of bottles of liquor and filthy viands specially for gluttons. In the centre of that table was a big tray with a pig’s head displayed on it. I was terrified before that macabre feast; I was horrified and in pain as I saw that place of orgy.

Suddenly, everything changed. My divine Real Being, my Intimus, that angel of the Apocalypse of Saint John, who has in his hands the key of the abyss, gripped one of my arms and dragged me, as if by magic, out of the room. He threw me onto a white mortuary sheet that was on the disgustingly filthy floor and whipped me with a big chain. At the same time, he said, “You are my Bodhisattva, my human soul, and I need you to give the message of the new Age of Aquarius to humanity! Will you serve me or not?” Then, my heart was moved. I answered, “Yes Lord, I will serve you. I repent forgive me.”

That was what happened, friends. That’s how I started to abhor liquor, feasts, gluttony, drunkenness, and similar things. The only thing that can come from all that filth is tears, symbolized by the rain of that horrible region, those pestilent waters of bitterness and horrible mud of misery.”

End (362).

No comments:

Post a Comment