Friday 2 October 2015

Where are the Egos or “I’s”? - (542)

Q: Where?

I often wondered about this. Where are my egos, I know that I can hear them in my head and when I identify with them I act as they would have me act. But where do they come from or where do they live.


A: In the Internal Bodies

Master Samael comes to the rescue and clears this all up saying basically that they live in the internal bodies and manifest or express themselves through the centres of our human machine.



They are in our internal dimensions or bodies and then they send their impulses through our brain to our centres. Also if we have the bodies the bodies are here with us in our physical body but in the astral dimension of the physical body for the astral body and in the mental dimension of the physical body for the mental body and so on and so on.


Conclusion

So then our egos live in our internal dimensions if we don’t have the bodies, but if we have the bodies they live in our bodies, that is in the astral, mental and causal. That is why the master in the years of Job has to work so to remove all the last bits of ego from the internal bodies and then after this work is done the master is without ego.


End (542).

No comments:

Post a Comment