Monday 11 May 2020

Airs Woft Up from the Vent of the Subconscious - (3586)

During the day many smells woft up from the vent of the subconscious. They come to us in the form of feelings, strange flavours, that often our mind converts into premonitions, such as: "Oh I feel that I'm going to die soon", "I'm going to go hospital", "I'm going to get sick", "I feel really nervous, the sense of some impending doom", "I'm going to be abandoned"...


Well the things that come from the consciousness are the things that are going to take place in our life. The things from the subconscious are not!

I don't know any other way to tackle them but to know with the consciousness that they are not happening right now, they are not based in anything real, and that separation from is totally correct and to displace out of our human machine: KRIM is the way to go.

End (3586).

No comments:

Post a Comment