Wednesday 27 May 2020

Thoughts of the False Self are False - (3619)

The sense of self we have is false. This is hard for us to understand, but it is quite true.

This false sense of self, this sense of "I" is upheld by thought. There must be some thought to set up or create this sense of self or "I".

The thought "I" is enough to do it.

A perception of our will, our body, our clothes, creates thoughts and that creates a flavour of the false self - that false sense of self gets created. 


The thing is that that sense of self does not exist. It is false. 

So if there is a "I" there has to then by duality be the other. Then we have the potential for conflict.

If the sense of self or "I" is false then whatever thoughts it begins to generate they are also erred.

We are really what's left when we take away that false sense of self. And that is a clear awareness.

End (3619).

No comments:

Post a Comment