Friday 26 April 2019

The Value as Remedy to an "I" - (3007)

The value hidden in the entrails of any given "I" is the magic potion that remedies the ills of that very same "I".

So know the value and you have your magic potion.

With fear, I don't think I will ever get tired of saying that it is TRUST.

During the Melbourne retreat a missionary gave a talk and he recounted an experience that a truly wonderful master from Venezuela who has now sadly already disincarnated, told.


The experience went that in the astral this master faced a vicious dog, which was it turns out one of his own "I's" of lust. He fought the dog, however it only grew in size and fury. He then suddenly remembered the values inside of lust, such as: transmutation, love, wholeness, connection the Being etc. and he then began to chant HAM-SAH transmuting his sexual energy while remembering his inner Being. The dog then began to diminish in size and fury until it disappeared.

So then, I think that the best thing that we can do in the psychological work is to find the values, and then apply them as effective remedies as often as that appears.

You don't know how magical this really is inside of oneself until you do it. So please find the value and apply apply apply for you for you for you.

End (3007).

No comments:

Post a Comment