Sunday 11 February 2024

Flavour of the "I" Notes - (5034)

We have to really work through the flavour of each "I". There is so much there for us to learn.


It reveals all the information that we need. 


Experiences that we have later on in dreams or in meditation (visions) confirm what is revealed by the flavour of the "I".


We need attention and concentration to draw out the obtuse flavour of the "I" into the light where our consciousness can apprehend it.


Trust what you gleam from the flavour of the "I". It is correct!


Each "I" has a distinct psychological quality. Which is really the particular psychological feeling that is set up by the thoughts and emotions of the 'I" when it is active in our human machine.


When the ego takes control of the human machine there appears the unique flavour of that "I". IT is if it is saying: "Here I am in control now, and this is what I am all about".


The flavour of the "I" is the essence trapped in the "I" talking to us. What it says toi us is summarised or encapsulated in a feeling in that flavour.


Through the flavour of the "I" we can hear directly from the piece of essence that is trapped in the bottle of that ego. Amazing right?


Once we have learnt this flavour, it is unmistakable to us, and we can always know when it one or another ego present in our human machine.


Self-deception disappears when we know the flavour of the "I" or of any of the "I's" that we have for that matter.


End (5034).

No comments:

Post a Comment