Tuesday 1 December 2015

Back from Retreat – Notes from Retreat to be Posted - (591)

Wednesday 2nd of December

Back at work now. The retreat finished this time three whole days ago now. Virtually all minus a handful of people have safely made it back to their home, which is always a great relief.


Success

The retreat was very successful I believe. I think many people learnt a great many things about the work and themselves. No one got sick or ill, there were as with every retreat some difficulties but overall many people commented saying how harmonious and helpful the retreat was.


Notes Taken

As promised I used by Echo Live Scribe pen to take several pages of notes. I am starting to like that pen, because it saves a lot of time. It converts hand written notes straight into digit text which I can just copy and paste straight into blog posts. That means that I can post more and more for you.


Posts to Come

Over the next few days I will post some of these notes, especially those ones that are very practical and concern the work in general.


Feedback Received and Thanks

During the retreat I received some good feedback about the blog. Thank you! I’m more motivated to keep the posts going and if you ever want me to post about a particular topic just give me a yell!


End (591).

1 comment: