Skip to main content

A Hope for a Little Old Lady! - (2029)

Once at a Gnostic Retreat…

Once I saw at a Gnostic retreat a long time ago, something like 18 years ago, a little old lady walking into a chapel that was part of the retreat centre. This little old lady was a participant of the Gnostic retreat. It was a beautiful sight seeing her genuflect and bless herself, humbling herself in reverence before God a greater power than her, that she recognised with her genuflection.


As time passed I always wondered why she did that especially at a Gnostic retreat. I thought that maybe she hadn’t given up her original faith or that she didn’t’ have enough faith in Gnosis to replace the faith that she had in the religion she was brought up with, but never mind I thought, I contented myself to remain with the hope that one day she would find the living force that animates the universe, the cosmos, the galaxies, solar systems, planets and every element of life from the very small to the very large, from a microbe to an elephant. I am no one to judge and we never know really another person, maybe she had found it already! I wouldn't be surprised.

I hoped that she would through Gnosis find the experience of the real living force of her own essence, her own Being, her own Intimate Christ, her own Divine Mother in such a way that her heart was completely content and rested in that. Which is also what I and many others are fighting for. May she know it if she doesn't already!

There are many means to connect to these living sources of the Divine. One is through the work with the sexual force in the practice of transmutation, another is through the consciousness in the work of awakening and psychological death and another is through helping humanity and another is through ceremony…

End (2029).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...