Skip to main content

Looked for Wisdom as a Kid - (2036)

Where is it to be Found?

All of my life I have been compulsively looking for that special something which is like a certain true, complete understanding of things. We in Gnosis may call that wisdom. Many people have searched for that. Are searching and will search for it.

I started off searching for it at school, I always gravitated to those who were older than me, because I felt that they may possess what it was that I was looking for. I searched among the good guys at school, and the bad guys. I felt that both had something to offer…

Among the Good Guys – But it was not here

I mingled amongst the well behaved, the ones who followed the rules and the ones who were religious and feared God. I found something but not everything that I was looking for…

Among the Bad Guys – Not there Either

I spent time among the bad guys and I found some interesting things as well but still in the end I could see that they were not in control something else from within them controlled them. Some absurdity that set them on a path of trouble and that totally lost my respect and appreciation and the wisdom that I was searching for was not to be found there.


Found it in those that that were Bad but Became Good

I met one person whom showed me what I was looking for. He showed me the formula, but I only realised that yesterday! He was once a bad guy but since had become good.

Much later one I was to find what I was looking for - that wisdom, that I mentioned above - among those who were once bad but had become good and had now moved to become balanced. In Gnosis is where such people are!!!

Those that were once in the very thick of the ego and have worked to get themselves out possess that wisdom that complete knowledge that encompasses both sides plus an extra side which is the side of balance.

Conclusion

This side of balance is the tip of a triangle and it has been arrived at through contrast. This side of balance is the spark of consciousness that is produced by bringing both sides together. That spark is understanding which is consciousness and which is also wisdom!!!

That is the formula!!!

This search may be going on inside of many people instinctively, unconsciously. This may explain why so many people are attracted to evil, because they may feel that the light, the wisdom can be found there more than it can be from the good. But they are wrong too. The light that they are looking for is to be found with the contrast!

The essence in us searches for light for a whole lifetime or even more! We need to tell it to make it consciousness of that search that the light it wishes to find is in its consciousness and the way that you get to consciousness is via contrast.

End (2036).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the Kundabuffer or Kundartiguador? - (405)

Introduction Gurdjieff and Master Samael spoke much about the Kundabuffer organ and a lot of what Master Samael said is pretty clear. This post is just about going over some of what he said. In the Quinto Evangelio, Master Samael also revealed many more details which do not appear in his books. Note, the Qunito Evangelio is a two tome compilation of transcriptions of many recordings of informal talks that Master Samael had with his students. English and Spanish Terms There are these two terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer which refer to the same thing. Kundartiguador is Spanish and Kundabuffer is English. I believe it was Gurdjieff who first introduced these terms in his book “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson”. I believe “Beelzebub’s Tales to his Grandson” was not originally written in ether Spanish or English. So these terms Kundartiguador and Kundabuffer are translations where the word “Kunda” could not be translated and the ending "buffer" could b...

When We Speak Bad About Ourselves - Because of Self-Compassion - (2963)

Even Just Thinking Negative When we just even think, let alone speak about ourselves in a negative way, thinking things like: how we are really this and that bad and that is not at all what others see, that we are in capable, worth little, know nothing, can't do this and that, fail at this and that, a liar, a dreamer the list goes on... We can be 100% sure that self-compassion is behind this because pride by itself would never allow this.  In a case like this self-compassion taps into what pride hides from itself and others and exposes it. Feeling that it is doing job at ruining ourselves. Why It Does What It Does? Self-compassion does this sort of thing to avoid reprimand and to extract compassion from others. Self-compassion is about getting compassion for ourselves through others. It is set-up in relativity, using others as a reference point. Really the best thing that you can do for a person who is pitted against this ego is to ignore them, so that they can fa...

Gnostic View on Vampires and Dracula - (426)

Introduction I came across this passage from Master Samael when reading up about the Earth’s two Moons. I was quite astonished, mainly because I always thought that vampires did not exist or only existed in the Astral as a type of negative entity. However, Master Samael says in the following excerpt that a vampire is a condition that can be unfortunately developed by a human being. He says further that it is a very abnormal and abominable condition, which certainly it is. From Master Samael “Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia. This movie personage truly existed, and H. P. Blavatsky comments about him in one of her books. This great female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because vampires are homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex. After...