Sunday 12 February 2017

Annoyance Page Done - (1506)

I have finished the annoyance page on the www.gnosishelps.com site.

Quite annoying right! The worst is when it happens on a long haul flight every 30 minutes and you want to sleep. 
Once again things for us to die in! When we land we can sleep for as long as we want. It is only one flight that 
comes and goes!


I am not all that happy with it, but it will do for now. Perhaps later when I have a bit more understanding about the topic I can expand it. 

Link is below:


Next one is Anxiety, a real juicy one. The one after is control. Standby for updates.

End (1506).

1 comment:

  1. Awesome teachings. It would be good to have a downloadable PDF for these sections and also for each month of blogs. I prefer to read on an ebook reader with no back light as apposed to a laptop.

    ReplyDelete