Friday 27 October 2017

A Hope for a Little Old Lady! - (2029)

Once at a Gnostic Retreat…

Once I saw at a Gnostic retreat a long time ago, something like 18 years ago, a little old lady walking into a chapel that was part of the retreat centre. This little old lady was a participant of the Gnostic retreat. It was a beautiful sight seeing her genuflect and bless herself, humbling herself in reverence before God a greater power than her, that she recognised with her genuflection.


As time passed I always wondered why she did that especially at a Gnostic retreat. I thought that maybe she hadn’t given up her original faith or that she didn’t’ have enough faith in Gnosis to replace the faith that she had in the religion she was brought up with, but never mind I thought, I contented myself to remain with the hope that one day she would find the living force that animates the universe, the cosmos, the galaxies, solar systems, planets and every element of life from the very small to the very large, from a microbe to an elephant. I am no one to judge and we never know really another person, maybe she had found it already! I wouldn't be surprised.

I hoped that she would through Gnosis find the experience of the real living force of her own essence, her own Being, her own Intimate Christ, her own Divine Mother in such a way that her heart was completely content and rested in that. Which is also what I and many others are fighting for. May she know it if she doesn't already!

There are many means to connect to these living sources of the Divine. One is through the work with the sexual force in the practice of transmutation, another is through the consciousness in the work of awakening and psychological death and another is through helping humanity and another is through ceremony…

End (2029).

No comments:

Post a Comment