Thursday 5 October 2017

Recognising the Essence in the Other - (1981)

A Dear Friend

Today I went to visit a dear friend in hospital and while looking at his eyes, I perceived for the first time ever that I recognise my friend beyond his body and personality.

The Essence

It seems to me now, that each one of us has our essence, and our essence is the material or space upon which our psychology unfolds through and expresses out of. The essence of each one of us has a special unique quality and it is precisely that which we recognise.


Once the Consciousness Registers the Essence of a Friend, One Will Always Recognise the Friend No Matter the Day

When our consciousness registers that unique quality or flavour of our friend then the same consciousness will recognise that friend no matter the day (now or the future), the body, the location, the activity, the life…

Lesson Learnt

Until today I thought the essence was pure innocuous awareness, but I was wrong. Indeed, it is awareness, virtue, life, but it is also a unique vibration, a unique quality and therefore a unique identity.

End (1981).

No comments:

Post a Comment