Friday 6 October 2017

Farewell My Dear Friend – May You Now Be in the Loving Embrace of Your Inner Divinity! - (1987)

My Dear Friend Samy,

My dear friend, my goodness me, you paid so much, you only have a clear way ahead of you to look forward to.

I'm sure we will meet again, the Law of Recurrence will guarantee that. I hope I can be of help to you in the future. You know I call you a friend. And a friend is an esoteric degree says Master Samael. 

How can I forget your trust, your generosity, your simplicity and your resolution for the work, I know that you fought all the way, in the end your body was just too worn out, more than several months of painful, tiring and difficult procedures all took their toll.

It was not your essence that was tired but the body was taken beyond its limits, and that resolution that you have fills us with peace because it will carry you to the work once again, where you will find your way clearer.

May all our prayers go to aid you now! May our payers aid your consciousness, as an essence outside of your body to realise your new condition and to rest, as you so deserve, and to take much spiritual force so to return as the warrior you are to take to your Being by storm!  

OM SEA FUERZA! - OM SEA FUERZA! - OM SEA FUERZA!

Until Friday 6/10/2017
End (1987).

No comments:

Post a Comment