Wednesday 11 October 2017

What an Hour Each Day of Esoteric Practice Does! - (2000)

Have to Post this!

I am trying to find out why just this one sentence had such an impact on me.

I think it is because it inspires hope. It makes change realistically possible and within our grasp. It says to me that we can make changes and it is in our hands to do so. Plus, this effort will change more than our life, but our future lives.


The Message Direct


“An hour each day of esoteric practice, day or night, can not only completely change 23 hours of a day, it can also change weeks, months, years of the same life lived in many existences.”

Rafael Vargas

A Discipline

To make this work we need our discipline. I really hope that we all have our discipline. For ourselves, for our loving Being, for humanity…

End (2000).

No comments:

Post a Comment