Thursday 7 March 2019

Definition is Needed Before Elimination - (2931)

Before we can really die in this or that defect or "I" we need a certain level of definition.

Not having the acquired level of definition means we can not really advance in the elimination of certain "I's".

We progress then go backwards, we reconquer the lost ground then we lose it again and so on and so  on, repeating the cycle.

When we are defined to live a gentle and peaceful life we can really eliminate the "I's" of violence, anger, annoyance etc.


When we are defined to live a chaste life then we can really eliminate the "I's'" of lust, fornication etc.

When we are defined to live a balanced life, one that abides by balance in all respects and areas we can really start to defeat and eliminate progressively pride and its many "I's".

I think you get the picture.

End (2930).

No comments:

Post a Comment