Thursday 26 March 2020

No Letting In those Lunar Atoms! - (3511)

πŸŒ‡Sitting on the porch last night, quiet street, no breeze, hot and humid, talking to m.m.m commenting: "this is like dictatorship war times, like I imagine how it was in the times of Franco, you can't meet with people, no real classes, all online, too restricted, we've got nothing to do at night, its like we lost our third factor job."   

It is like the whole routine has been put all on hold so there is a certain kind of freedom. 

Not being able to meet means a certain void inevitably gets created. Where before when we were meeting there was effort being made and energy, will and consciousness were being put into activity. Now that does not happen because the meetings are cancelled and so something has to come into that empty space within us.

Usually what enters are lunar atoms 🌜. The lunar atoms enter and they make us passive, lazy, distracted and idle. Then the egos begin to feed more and strengthen and that 'shoots ourselves in the foot'. πŸ’₯

No no no! I don't want my self-love or my pride or my anger any stronger. I want those guys to be sick and dying in me. They make me to suffer too much.πŸ’€

What is good I find is to do other activities of the work like all the practices and study that you really like but normally don't have time to do.

We have to keep working on ourselves and keep the solar atoms 🌞 that we have in our essence active as well as generate new ones and also attract new ones from the higher dimensions.πŸ’ͺ

End (3511).

No comments:

Post a Comment