Thursday 5 March 2020

C'mon Give me the Virus - (3465)

You know sometimes we get things a bit wrong. In this post there a few things wrong. Sorry.

Future Minds

You know m.m.m has a point. He says the real problems to arise in the future will more be experienced in and from people's minds.

I think that he is right, that the minds of people are not really ready to deal with things such as world wide tragedies, epidemics and the like. Anyway nothing can be done about it really, but to strengthen our own mind and help others to do the same.

Get the Virus and Its Over

Say I get the corona virus, ok so I'll be sick for a few weeks. I'll be pretty miserable for that time but  I won't die. I'm sure I will regret having got it but I will survive, then its over. 

I would rather get the virus and be done with it, than live for months in that fear, panic, stress, rejection, avoidance and inhumanity. That is a sickness I think worse than the virus. 

On the Bus

I was on the bus the other day and sneezed because of some dust or something and people immediately leaned away and covered their noses and mouths. I don't have the virus but I guess they don't know that, but assume that that is the case.

Assumption

There is the assumption that everyone or anyone has or could have the virus, when there are hardly any cases here. That assumption is quite a wrong and stressful one. It has fear as its base and widely projects this assumption everywhere onto everyone and makes a person to think that they can not trust anyone and it can make a person terribly paranoid of meeting with people in group settings etc.

End (3465).

No comments:

Post a Comment