Thursday 26 March 2020

To the Consciousness Consciousness Consciousness - Worrying Does not Help or Solve Anything - (3510)

Just how anger 💢 does not solve anything - worrying doesn't either!

I remember a few times being worried and someone said that to me, and I wanted to bop them.

At that time I just couldn't see their point. I couldn't see that stopping the worries would be an effective solution.

I believed that somehow through the worry and the excessive thinking a solution would come.

You know what a solution never came. The time approached, reality happened and I went through it. And this happened again and again. Sometimes it was unpleasant but I got through it, sometimes no way near as bad as I was thinking it would be and sometimes it just never happened at all. 

Understanding this deeply after a while helps a person to let go of worries.

You feel ok to let go of worrying because you know reality is going to happen as it will, reality is reality and it does not obey our worries, it has its own flow to follow. You know that each moment is unique, special and to live the moment is to be in that flow of the river of reality and that river of reality is really something to itself and it has nothing to do with our worries. So being with it we are also drawn outside of our worries.

You also know that worrying is to waste energy which makes us unfit or makes it difficult to deal with life.

Say if you grit your teeth together with determination, release them and then go to understand this truth very deeply you feel different. It frees you from the grip of your fearsome and worrisome thoughts and shifts to the moment.😀

End (3510).

No comments:

Post a Comment