Thursday 14 October 2021

When Things are Unfair - Dealing with Injustice - (4247)

Lets face it we have to know or find our own conscious way of dealing with unfariness and injustice.


If we are unfairly blocked, I say unfair because for example we know others had it so easy - all doors open but for us the doors are closed. The best thing to do is to think esoterically. I reaally mean this from a lot of experience the BEST is to THINK ESOTERICALLY!!!


When there is something unfair and we can't do much about it - we must think esoterically and look to the invisible.


If things are unfair for us we obviously have debts to pay or lessons to learn.


So just pay and learn! The quicker the better. DON'T FIGHT - PAY and LEARN by WORKING!!!


Just this one key has got me where I am. I would be a mess if I didn't apply over teh twenty or more years I have been studying Gnosis. This key that I was taught and applied has never failed to help and save me!


Pay with patience, with sacrifice. We have to resort to the 8 to pay or deal with the five (check Master Samael's book: Tarot & Kabbalah).


We can fight it humanly but we can fight it esoterically, I prefer to fight it esoterically. 


Fight esoterically by working hard to really in truth acquire values and merit and the Law of Cause and Effect or Justice will by itself open the doors.


If things are unfair there is a cause for it. We have to change that cause or set up a new cause for the doors to open. 


To set up a new cause we can't be passive. The stupidest way to be passive is to argue, complain and protest and get all upset and sad. The best way to be active is to grab the bull by the horns, see what we lack and get to work straight away getting what we need. What we may need most of the time is PATIENCE and HUMILITY!!!


End (4247).

1 comment:

  1. What would you say "personal Justice" means? I had a dream where I was saying that we need to free our consciousness from or not be identified with "Personal Justice". What would you say personal justice is?

    ReplyDelete